Supreme Group Website Privacy statement
What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
• your name, company, email address, phone number, and address
• your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
• session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are visiting our site.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, we will:
• not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission
• take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
• not use or disclose the information.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Supreme Group uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Questions or comments?