From Source to Solution
Procurement is a critical and central part of the supply chain. From our operational headquarters in Dubai, UAE, our Procurement team oversees the sourcing of materials and services to customers around the globe.
We evaluate our vendors continuously and enforce the highest compliance and quality standards in order to ensure that the products and services we provide meet and exceed client requirements. Our transparent, competitive tender process fosters long-term business partnerships with our vendors, while also ensuring that our clients receive the best total cost of ownership solution.
Our network of vendors includes both international and local partners, and we are willing and able to support and develop new vendors to meet changing requirements. We apply process optimization and best practice tools and methods across the global supply chain to create total solutions in an efficient and timely manner.
Our Procurement Specializations Include:
- Food: ambient, chilled and frozen
- Technical Supplies: technical products and services with various levels of complexity
- Indirect: security, IT, communications, professional services , office supplies clothing,and retail.
- Fuel: petroleum fuels and fuel additives
Our Global Supply Chain Benefits Include:
- Price advantages due to economies-of-scale in high-volume procurement and close vendor cooperation
- Access to extensive well defined product catalogs
- Well performing global vendor base
- E-procurement and e-bidding tools to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Proven experience sourcing in remote and challenging regions
- Existing air and ground transportation services as well as storage and cross docking facilities
- Effective management of customer relations to ensure optimization of the end-to-end procurement and supply chain solutions
Our advanced procurement capabilities empower our clients in accomplishing complex missions on a daily basis across the globe.
Click here to view our HSE (Health and Safety, Environmental) Objectives and Targets, and signed Corporate QHSE (Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental) Policy